We recognize that many small business funders turn away entrepreneurs who they do not see as capital ready, leaving you with no funding and no support to meet their requirements. We have partnered with mission-aligned small business funders to offer free, one-on-one business advising to support entrepreneurs in getting ready to access capital.
Who is Eligible?
Established small business owners who are seeking funding from our partners above:
- Business has the potential for meaningful positive social, environmental, and/or economic impact in your local community
- Business has generated sales of at least $50,000 over the last year (if your business is under $50,000, then check out our Entrepreneur Academy)
- Need assistance with developing or updating their business growth strategy, business plan, and/or financial forecast to apply for funding
How Do We Help?
We offer free customized, one-on-one business advising to help you access the funding you need to grow your business.
- Develop or update strategies to increase your business’ sales, profitability, and social impact
- Develop or update your business plan to document your business strategy
- Develop or update your financial forecast to align with your business plans
- Support you in understanding the impact of potential funding options on your business
- Develop or update your funding pitch
- Assist in navigating the funding process